Tuesday 13 August 2013

August Break catch up

I have been rather lazy in posting my August Break pictures onto my blog now I have discovered Instagram! And now I have also un-privated my pictures people are actually liking them! Even people I don't know!! How awesome... 
Anyway, here's a mega catch up from the last four days just in case you have managed to miss them splashed everywhere else! 
Proper blog entry this weekend I promise :-) 
'Red' - the postbox in my village. 


'Play' - I was clearly having a pony moment! 


'Far away' - not sure this came out quite how I wanted, it's a gap in the trees at work, looked prettier in real life! 


'Home'- this dollshouse is in my bedroom, so is Sally. She scares me a little bit...  

Tomorrow is stillness. My mind is already working on that one ;-D 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment