Sunday 8 November 2015

Self Care Sunday #BEDN

Was inspired to finish this skein of yarn! 

I have spent this weekend feeling blessed! Got to spend some precious time with #1 son on his visit from uni. He didn't even bring washing home 😊 
I have spoken on the phone three times to #2 son up at AFC Harrogate, hearing all about his attempts at swimming and his new skills of rabbit skinning. 
I attended the Remembrance Service at our village war memorial. Sobering and very emotional for me especially this year. 

One of the giant wall art pieces at Harrogate. 


And this afternoon I spent some time with a lovely friend at a spinning and weaving workshop. Picked up some tips, refined my technique and loved being creative in such good company. 
It's been a weekend of counting my blessings and being thankful. 
How have you spent your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment