Friday 25 January 2013

A most interesting week...

I shall start with an apology, no posts since last Saturday. Shameful! And no pictures today... Actually that's two apologies, sorry about that (that's three now....argh!)
Well, I have been dancing out. Not sure whether to post photographs of this as I am modelling some quite stunning jewellary from Primark. Yep, it's as classy as it sounds!
Then it was my birthday. I got to go vintage shopping - the best kind! We braved the snow all the way to Brackley where I purchased a delightful 1930's mink stole complete with head and 7 (yes, 7!) feet... I also purchased some opera glasses, or as my dearest daughter has christened them, ballet binoculars. She got some too as we now have a shared passion for the ballet having been to see the Russian State Ballet last week. Photographs of these items will follow (the mink and opera glasses, not the ballet) when suitably arranged. And updates of our next trip out modelling them!

Snow has caused much mirth this week, we built a giant snowman at work (on our lunch hour!!). His gradual lean to the side has been watched with interest and we are now taking bets on when he'll fall and who he might squash.

This weekend is promising to be thrilling too. DD and I are poised to star on the silver screen. Ok, this is a bit of an overstatement. We are extras on a silent film being made in London. It's a steampunk Sherlock Holmes adventure and we are very excited if not a little nervous. We have to travel there in full costume and it's going to be a very long day.. Will definately post pictures of this when I can!

I don't think there's much more gossip to tell. Watch this space for more excitement as it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment